Thursday, March 27, 2014

More Important Than St. Patrick's Day Gold Freebie

I know it's past St. Patrick's Day and I know I've already shared our fun leprechaun hats, but I have another cute craft I want to share with you so please forgive me for being late!  

Part of the reason I'm late is because I haven't had my voice in a week so I missed a few days of school and then my uncle passed away unexpectedly so I was out of town over the weekend.  :(

I was searching Pinterest when this picture caught my eye:


St. Patrick's Day craft

I thought it was so cute and it was something I haven't done before so I clicked on it.  

It took me *HERE* where I thought the entire idea was adorable!  The kiddos had to choose one person they thought was more important than gold and they did such a great job.  To get in more practice with commas, I had them list 3 reasons why that person was more important than gold.  

Any time I can squeeze in a little practice with commas and a cute craft, I am all in.  

Here is how they turned out!  I think they are so cute.  We only have 4 colors on ours because I couldn't find orange or green streamers.  We even hung them up in the hall even though it's a little late.  Hey, at least it's still March!  :)





We've also been doing some spring activities so I'll be back soon to share those too!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.... 

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of theliver already present. I started on antiviral medications whichreduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virusbecame resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment fromULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com)) in March, 2020. Theirtreatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test afterthe 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazingtreatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Post a Comment